Carnage's house of Chaos

i quite like this and there is some intrigue :

I've been to Accra many times and yet to find any bells

i quite like this and there is some intrigue :

I've been to Accra many times and yet to find any bells
That's a cool sounding track! Also not the style of music I would expect to here in any African country.

Or if I want to completely block out all external sounds, in order to concentrate (especially in the office) - I’ll throw on a bit of Merbow:

Warning: At high volume this WILL destroy your hearing and may even damage your speakers/headphones too!!

Something more musical - Laibach’s “Anglia”. From their album “Volk” where they reinterpreted the National anthems of various countries and put in some pretty scathing, but accurate commentaries on those countries.

This song pretty much sums up the UK government and ruling classes:

Their equally scathing indictment of “America“ is pretty special too!

This band have put out an amazing body of work during their long careers. Very arty, intelligent and often political too!

@JasKinasis those are some pretty cool sounding tracks! Thanks for sharing!

When I first read the title, I thought it was about an issue of Spider-man where he faces Carnage. I'm not necessarily disappointed that this post is actually about music though.
Anyway, while I'm not into electronic music per-se, I am definitely into trailer music, which, depending on the score, can encompass electronic music. Here's Saturn by ScoreHero: https://invidious.048596.xyz/watch?v=RgMtliiyjHE

I wanted my music topic to have a catchy name but you are right that the name Carnage is from Marvel Comics. I actually picked the name because of the movie Venom where he fights Carnage, I don't read much comics since I prefer movies but I know all of them are originally from comic books.

Members online