Can someone help me with this Program.......? Pretty-please.....?? :3

'K!..... :3 ^^ Also, I was thinking about Writing a Geolocator for my Mom, so that she knows where I am..... I'm thinking I could study Redshift, as that DOES deal with Geography..... :) It'll be written in C, so she can run it without installing anything else..... :D What do you think.....? Wanna join in on the Project....? :3
Unfortunately, I couldn't take on this project right now. If you want to post your code for your "Redshift-GUI-Wanaibe.exe", with my variation for Linux, then you could create an account on GitHub, and post your code there for free, as long as it is been released under an Open Source license, such as GPL.

I am happy assisting you on this site answering any questions you have and can look at code fragments if this would help you. You also have my direct contact info!

Unfortunately, I couldn't take on this project right now. If you want to post your code for your "Redshift-GUI-Wanaibe.exe", with my variation for Linux, then you could create an account on GitHub, and post your code there for free, as long as it is been released under an Open Source license, such as GPL.

I am happy assisting you on this site answering any questions you have and can look at code fragments if this would help you. You also have my direct contact info!
It's ok..... I understand.... :) To be honest, I wouldn't even know how to START..... I'm that bad..... But I'm improving.... :D I have an Account on GitHub, but..... I suck at that too.... :\ Also, I'll call you soon..... :) Don't worry, Mister Penguin....... :3

Members online