Alex from NYC

Welcome!

Are you aiming to be white hat or black hat?

he didn't write anything about kali yet - maybe he just wants to use linux ;)

@AlexVisha here is the quickstart guide to looking cool with linux:

Code:
sudo apt install cmatrix
cmatrix

Welcome to the forums

Hey thanks , i think both can be useful for their purposes.
So it's grey then...

is finding ip behind cloudflare good for beginers ? If that its ok i know how to do that.
Learning how to penetrate trough gateways and firewalls is certainly cool (but hard) thing!
I suggest you to first learn the opposite, that is, how to prevent it, then it'll be easier to know the other way around.

So it's grey then...

Learning how to penetrate trough gateways and firewalls is certainly cool (but hard) thing!
I suggest you to first learn the opposite, that is, how to prevent it, then it'll be easier to know the other way around.
Thanks for your suggest , im learning both of them your correct but first i like to learn hard things.
Also im familiar coding with perl & python so the most of the time i try to create tools and things for myself to test them.

Hey there , is finding ip behind cloudflare good for beginers

Just do DNS enumeration. There is pretty much no company that uses cloudflare for example.com, but doesnt set a DNS record like "loadbalancer.example.com" xD

You can also trigger an email being send to you. They commonly include headers they shouldn't, like the IPs of the webworkers or so.

Just do DNS enumeration. There is pretty much no company that uses cloudflare for example.com, but doesnt set a DNS record like "loadbalancer.example.com" xD

You can also trigger an email being send to you. They commonly include headers they shouldn't, like the IPs of the webworkers or so.
What if the server doesnt use other records and just a single ip with masked proxy of cloudflare ?

What if the server doesnt use other records and just a single ip with masked proxy of cloudflare ?

invest more time :p

The email thing works pretty often in my experience. But I'm usually the guy on the other side (hosting things).

Perform port scan and if that fails turn to "tactic of patience" (little by little over a week or month to avoid getting added to firewall's ban list)

Perform port scan and if that fails turn to "tactic of patience" (little by little over a week or month to avoid getting added to firewall's ban list)

port scan doesn't help if the backend is behind CDN.

with invest time I mean learn, learn some more and then learn some more. In tech everything is solvable, you just need enough time. And to know if it's worth investing that time.

Hey there , is finding ip behind cloudflare good for beginers ?

Just use one of the WHOIS history sites. They were likely behind a server IP address before they changed it to their CF nameservers.

Welcome to the Forum.
m0135.gif

Staff online

Latest posts