after 14 years of active windows, 6 months of unix based macintosh.

Kurdistan

Reaction score
Credits
tomorrow my new machine with Linux mint on it will arrive,

I seek freedom from corporation greed and limitations of their OS's.

for KARMA sake why do I need a program to import data from a external drive on my mac, or the 101 tricks to just customize your windows home screen.

the final nail on the coffin was the freedom of making scripting shells after playing with it for a while on my VM and how much potential it has to make my life 10 times easier as a developer whom many tasks is repeated over the day and month and seeks a wider range of user freedom using the OS.

please welcome your newest linux member, I hope I can make others join the community as I have being invited by a friend.

Welcome, enjoy the journey.

Mint is an excellent choice.

Bob

Welcome to the forums, is this the start of your Linux journey?

Welcome to the forum! From which country are you?

Last edited:
tomorrow my new machine with Linux mint on it will arrive,

I seek freedom from corporation greed and limitations of their OS's.

please welcome your newest linux member, I hope I can make others join the community as I have being invited by a friend.
My final nail in the coffin was recent. I feel at home in this forum!

Since you're a developer, you mint be able to address another newcomers concerns in "Am I in the right place?".

This seems to be where the concerns begin.

Welcome to the Forum.
m0135.gif

Welcome aboard.

Moved to the Member Introductions sub-forum.

My final nail in the coffin was recent. I feel at home in this forum!

Since you're a developer, you mint be able to address another newcomers concerns in "Am I in the right place?".

This seems to be where the concerns begin.
well said my friend, indeed.

I will do my best to be active in this community addressing other members issues by contributing the little knowledge I have about this technology.

thank you friend, Iraqi Kurdistan. also known as south Kurdistan.

I knew someone from Kudistan back in my college days! He was a nice guy. He helped me figure out the export settings in AutoCad for architectural drawings.

Members online

Latest posts