نظام تشغيل موحد

ahmdomrh

Reaction score
Credits
نظام تشغيل قابل للترئى ، جاهز جاهز لتشغيل كافة الملفات بجميع الملفات إمتدادتها ... رغبتنا في العمل الجماعى من أجل كل إنسان ، فقط لكونه صنعة.

This is an English language website. Please provide a translation.

An operating system that can be visually customized, and is always ready to run all files in all its extensions, meaning a unified operating system (that can do everything).... This is not a dream, but a viable idea, so I wanted to share it here in the community of the powerful. I am pleased with your suggestions about that and the extent of Our desire to work collectively for the sake of every human being, just because he is God's beautiful workmanship.

I will point out that all religious discussion is strictly forbidden here.

سأشير إلى أن كل نقاش ديني ممنوع منعا باتا هنا.
لم أتحدث عن الدين بعد ، يرجى إعادة النظر في رسالتي وقراءتها بعناية ... أنا أتحدث عن نظام تشغيل موحد

هذا موقع باللغة الإنجليزية. يرجى تقديم ترجمة.
هذا موقع باللغة الإنجليزية. يرجى تقديم ترجمة.
يمكنك الآن الترجمة إلى أي لغة تريدها ، ولكن ليس من واجب الجميع التحدث أو الكتابة باللغة الإنجليزية

Welcome to the forums. Please use a translator to write in English in left-to-right text. Arabic is beautiful but I cannot understand what you're saying.

لم أتحدث عن الدين بعد ، يرجى إعادة النظر في رسالتي وقراءتها بعناية ... أنا أتحدث عن نظام تشغيل موحد

Does not square with this:

just because he is God's beautiful

If you wish to participate here, you will need to translate your posts to English.

This is not subject to debate.

In other words....poq

Staff online

Members online