Where i can invest so i can retire early?

elf4o

Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone,

i am not here to complain but my goal is to retire early,
i am already suffering from ,
bad eye sight i wear high index diopters and my vision is not improving each year i also have some back pain issues,kyphosis etcs...
i never received raise in my life so far...
But i do plan to retire early... i am in small country in Europe... with around 350$ per month salary range...
my question is where in which companies i need to invest in stock market, any suggestions ideas in order to achieve my goal... to retire early....
i can invest in new york stock exchange nasdaq and american stock market.... i dont like european market...
i dont like crypto so its out of the picture any advices are welcome.

If we knew that, we would probably all retire early...

with around 350$ per month salary range...

Can you even afford to invest with that income? (Legit question, not sarcasm.)

If so, how much of that can you meaningfully invest?

How many years to you have left of earning potential?

If I wanted to answer the question, I'd say things like hedge funds, bonds, and trusts, at the moment. Inflation is a killer, so I'd avoid the NYSE for a while. You don't have much buying power during an inflationary period - but it's cyclical and things will rebound. Then, you can put some funds into some of the stocks that fluctuate and pay attention - like a day trader - or you can invest long-term in steady growth stock and ride out any fluctuations. That'd depend on your earning potential.

However, I'd never say anything of the sort. I'd absolutely not give you financial advice and you'd be foolish to listen to it. Get professional advice from someone qualified to answer and vet them carefully.

Members online