Today's article is remarkably simple... We're adding a new line to the curl output...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I thought I was done putting out fires, but then I got some cryptic message about Let's Encrypt no longer working. Sure enough, it was missing from cPanel. It's okay, there's a replacement called AutoSSL and that's the way forward... I hope... I think? Yeah... I'm pretty sure...

So, the output from curl can be pretty ugly. It'll happily start a new input line at the end of the retrieved data. That's ugly and so there's a solution.

It's a simple solution, but I really wasn't in the mood to write a longer article. The site has frustrated me a bit for the past few days. It was more than just small fires at the site, but rather a number of small fires outside the site - like the CDN, AdSense, monitoring, etc... So, it's a short article. Hopefully, at least someone will find it useful.

I'm really not in the best of moods but feedback is awesome. I actually forgot to share this earlier, 'cause I was distracted.

Members online

Latest posts