Post a screenshot of your Desktop

Credits
Thought so

dos2unix

Credits
You're playing Endless Sky on Fedora?
From to time, but also 0ad, boswars, Maelstrom, alienarena, supertuxkart, xmoto, armacycles, brutalchess, and good ole mahjongg.

I have been able to run most of the Blizzard games (starCraft, warCraft, etc) ... under wine.

I haven't been quite able to get gnuboy-x and zboy to run right. (I suspect this is user error)
They load up OK, but I haven't figured out how to load the games.

Running the nVidia geForce drivers are problematic on wayland, so if I'm going for graphics intensive,
I usually go back to Xorg.

blackneos940

Credits
OK, seeing as we're starting from scratch with the new Linux.org - I figured we may as well resurrect this classic thread in the Desktop section..... Simply post a screenshot of your Desktop!

Here's my current desktop - dwm running on Debian testing, with a fairly vanilla conky config:
View attachment 4 NOTE: Normally I have the top-bar hidden - I don't like too many GUI things getting in the way and wasting valuable screen-space. I just made the top-bar visible for the screenshot, so you could see the whole thing.

As the floating heads in Rick and Morty said:
"Show me what you've got!"
It's not that I'm mocking you with your Post, it's the reference to Rick and Morty and their humor!.... :D But anyway, great Desktop!!..... :D

blackneos940

Credits
Well, since you asked Jas..... :3 Hey, did you know that if you have an old Windows XP disc, you can straight up copy 3D Pinball off it.....? :3 And what's more, it runs FLAWLESSLY in WINE..... :3 And also too, no, this is not Windows Vista, but I liked Vista's UI, so..... :3 Oh, and Guake is configured with the Pencil theme..... :D Reminds me of Wipeout Fury, for the PSP..... :>

dos2unix

Credits
You can play against computer (up to 4 opponents) or you can have a LAN game against other players.

Credits

My New Manjaro Desktop

Members online