OPS Files

rob.wallace5

Reaction score
Credits
Ive been trying to open an OPS file. Does anyone on here know how I can do it or convert to pdf?

Welcome to Linux.org, Rob

Your question is a typical new guy question. Thoroughly lacking in detail of any kind.

Are you actually running Linux?

Which one?

Why do you need to open what is essentially a microsoft profile file?

Have you googled or duckduckgo'd your question?

What (if any) approaches have you already tried?

You have not read the links I posted.

At 22 years of age you are in school?.....which school?

You have not volunteered any info at all, and you are still asking for help

Is this a case of..."as long as someone else supplies the answers"....otherwise know as laziness.

@Condobloke @rob.wallace5
Brian,
Your response to rob reminded me of when I was in high school {graduated in 1953}.
In the 11th grade I flunked the required English course and had to re-take it in my senior year to graduate.
Looking back at it, that was the best education I could have received. I surely did not like it at the time, but it turned out to be a much needed wake-up call.
We people today need to stop listening to all the gibberish about "We're in this together!", "It takes a village", and all that other garbage promoted by the so-called leaders today.
We all need to have more guts and become individually responsible for what we do - and don't do.
{BTW - 'It takes a village' was a book written by Hillary Clinton several years ago.}
That's enough of my rant for today LOL!!!
Old Geezer
Tango Charlie :eek:

You most likely need Office but you can also try opening it with the web-browser Vivaldi, if it does you can then print it to a file. if that works you can then print it to a file. If you open that file in Microsoft Office you you then have an option to print the file to an image printer where you can print it to a file. If you can't find that you can just install cutepdf printer and then install and use that printer from Microsoft Office.

If you had taken the time to look at the links @Condobloke posted and read it's content then you would have found that out for yourself. Instead swearing actually read what someone else already posted that contains the information you are looking for.

Lastly you forgot to mention if you trying this from Windows or a GNU/Linux?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on the new Mac desktop.
Try to download install Vivaldi, it is available for Mac, then try opening it using that. If not you can buy office for mac.

And lastly you could try this.
Open OPS File on Mac OS
  • Find a OPS file in question in Mac OS Finder and double click on it to launch the corresponding application.
  • If a OPS file is not opened in a Mac OS application and you instead get a "There is no application set to open the file" error message you can click on "Search App Store" in the error dialog and Mac OS will show you applications compatible with OPS file.
  • If you know the Mac OS application which can work as OPS file opener you can choose the "Choose Application..." option in the error box to associate the file extension and open OPS file in it.
  • If you don't know the application which can open OPS file then try to search for "OPS wiki", "application to open OPS file" or "open OPS file" queries in the search engine you like.
  • Install the application you found and check if it can open OPS file
P.S This is Linux forum not a Mac forum, so your asking the question on the wrong forum.

Members online