Try to download install Vivaldi, it is available for Mac, then try opening it using that. If not you can buy office for mac.Im on the new Mac desktop.
P.S This is Linux forum not a Mac forum, so your asking the question on the wrong forum.Open OPS File on Mac OS
- Find a OPS file in question in Mac OS Finder and double click on it to launch the corresponding application.
- If a OPS file is not opened in a Mac OS application and you instead get a "There is no application set to open the file" error message you can click on "Search App Store" in the error dialog and Mac OS will show you applications compatible with OPS file.
- If you know the Mac OS application which can work as OPS file opener you can choose the "Choose Application..." option in the error box to associate the file extension and open OPS file in it.
- If you don't know the application which can open OPS file then try to search for "OPS wiki", "application to open OPS file" or "open OPS file" queries in the search engine you like.
- Install the application you found and check if it can open OPS file