Solved openvpn update

Solved issue

Hillbilly H

Reaction score
Credits
i seen the update and did not know i had opnenvpn installed. :confused:

How do i find the program?

NetworkManager is a system network service that manages your network devices and connections, attempting to keep active network connectivity when available. It manages ethernet, Wi-Fi, mobile broadband (WWAN), and PPPoE devices, and provides VPN integration with a variety of different VPN services.

This package provides the GNOME bits of NetworkManager's OpenVPN plugin.

You will find it in Software Manager ...Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon. It is part of the default set up......no ned for concern
fwiw, I install anything and everything that comes along via update manager...and I then rely on using timeshift daily snapshot if something goes south.

1701476764206.png

Thank you. :)

@Hillbilly H - off topic, but I get this funny thing with "Old" and "New" when you post, don't know if it's something to do with your signature?

PDsKoqH.png

Wiz

off topic, but I get this funny thing with "Old" and "New" when you post, don't know if it's something to do with your signature?
How about now?
The text color Was white. ;)

How about now?
You missed some text in the NEW section that is still all white (between RAM and My Linux skill level).

The forum has settings to satisfy individual viewer preferences for light versus dark. They are set in the bottom left corner on any page. "Default style" = light mode and "Dark default" = dark mode. You can change these settings when not logged in, but you must be logged in for it to remember the change to Dark default.

If you don't change your text colors manually in your posts, then the forum will automatically display the proper text color according to the user's viewing preference.

Last edited:
If you don't change your text colors manually in your posts, then the forum will automatically display the proper text color according to the user's viewing preference.

^ THIS

If a forum has multiple theme options, don't go mucking about with text colors.

LOL Hows that?

Members online

Latest posts