Need recommendations for website to host a personal research page along with Resume like details

gauthamh

Reaction score
Credits
Hello All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am looking for recommendations on websites that allow you to host your own personal research page along with Resume like details.

I have 15-20 different projects and research topics I have worked on over the past 15 years. I would like to list them in a customized but systematic manner, and provide brief explanations for each research project/research effort along with download links to any research paper or manuscript that resulted from that effort.

I am starting to explore Gitbook, but still not sure if it will suffice for all my needs. If anyone had any other recommendations, I would like to try them out.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,
Gautham

There are 10 other alternatives to Gitbook here:

If you don't want to pay a fee you may be able to create your own website for free with Wix.

I've had success with Wix as it's the custom website I created to write all of my Linux articles over the years.

Best of luck to you.

I think its the best if you order a small vps with a domain, install a panel for example ISPConfig and paste your projects there. Its normaly cheap. If you have a vs2-free and if you want to have a subdomain. You can pm us.

There are 10 other alternatives to Gitbook here:

If you don't want to pay a fee you may be able to create your own website for free with Wix.

I've had success with Wix as it's the custom website I created to write all of my Linux articles over the years.

Best of luck to you.
Thank you very much @Alexzee Both the suggestions are very helpful. I think I may go with Notion for now. And then build a custom website later. Have a great week. :)

I think its the best if you order a small vps with a domain, install a panel for example ISPConfig and paste your projects there. Its normaly cheap. If you have a vs2-free and if you want to have a subdomain. You can pm us.
Thank you for sharing @vs2-free-users I will explore this further. Have a great week :)

Members online