Most computation technologically advanced lightweight linux distro i can use in my case ?

Reaction score
Credits
my case is that i want to know which is the most technologically advancedtechnologically advanced lihtweight linux distro i can use to make its installation booteable usb stick in tinycorelinux linux distro and how to create that installation booteable usb stick ?

Please do not duplicate your questions

Alright...

You need to slow down your posting and do not post the same question multiple times. Have some patience and people will help you - if you help them to help you.

This is a small forum with a small group of regulars who do what they can to help people.

The line through their username indicates that they're on a small vacation.

Posting that many threads falls into the category of forum spam and we will not have it.

We don't see that, I guess. At least I don't. Just FYI.

Oh. My bad. I thought you could see that. I can see that. I never checked without being logged in or with a second user account. Now I know!

So...

Well, the user is on vacation. Hopefully, they'll settle down and return without posting a zillion questions and effectively spamming the site.

And if they get lost in the meantime, we will be sure to not send a search party...

Members online

Latest posts