Man, I write a lot...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I've used Grammarly for a full year. I have reports enabled and today I found this message in my inbox:

Look at you, collecting badges like a pro! - Mozilla Thunderbird_001.png

Yup...

That's almost a million words in the past year.

The average adult fiction novel is, according to Google, 70,000 to 120,000 words.

I've used Grammarly for a full year. I have reports enabled and today I found this message in my inbox:

View attachment 18000
Yup...

That's almost a million words in the past year.

The average adult fiction novel is, according to Google, 70,000 to 120,000 words.
Have you considered self-publishing a technical book?

Have you considered self-publishing a technical book?

Nah...

Well, sort of...

I've considered wrapping up my linux-tips.us site into an eBook. I'd then update it every so often and give copies to people who donated.

I figure I already write enough every day/week/month/year. I don't see me adding to it all that much.

How about a deep dive instructional on the ins and outs of Grammarly? After that much use, you're the authority. They are probably about to give you a Doctorate Degree soon!

LOL Dont think i have written that many word in my life!

How about a deep dive instructional on the ins and outs of Grammarly? After that much use, you're the authority. They are probably about to give you a Doctorate Degree soon!

I would, but the jerks won't let me sign up for their affiliate program. They just give me a generic reasons list. The thing is, it has improved my writing. My writing wasn't bad before, but it's much better now.

I only use it in my browser. When the icon turns red, I press it. The icon is in the lower right. There's no advanced usage (for me) and I don't pay for the additional features.

LOL Dont think i have written that many word in my life!

It's a whole lot of typing. I publish an article every other day, so far without fail. That accounts for a pretty large percentage.

Maybe I'll hit a million words over the next year.

Well hell i can type "a million words"! i know a bad dad joke. :rolleyes:

Well hell i can type "a million words"! i know a bad dad joke. :rolleyes:

If you're into privacy, you probably don't want to use Grammarly. I mean, in order to work they must know what you typed. They're obviously keeping track of some of what I do. I don't have a clue what they're storing but I'm assured that they don't sell the information. I'm sure they mine the heck out of it and sell the results in aggregate somehow.

Staff online

Members online