Linux + Windows compatibility layer + Android compatibility layer (Not Bliss or Lindows, lol)

neodev27

Reaction score
Credits
Individual Project Announcement
Ladies and gentlemens,
It is time for a new (first for me) project for Linux.
We all know Android and Windows are paid systems if we dont mind that Android has an open source version. And also you might know there is community version of Windows called React OS.
So I have an idea. How abut some proffesionals and enthusiast try work on both systems' compabitility layers on Linux so Linux can be a superior kernel or base for that?

*I know React OS is still in an alpha release so it will be really unstable. And I know it really didn't needed by someone. But I believe it will open ways for something really different and great for new opportunities.

Hey there...

I'm going to have to ask you to change your signature. Religion is off-topic and expressly prohibited.

That includes lines in your signature. It's nothing personal and it applies to all religions. It's nothing personal, we just don't want the drama that can come along with religion.

Hey there...

I'm going to have to ask you to change your signature. Religion is off-topic and expressly prohibited.

That includes lines in your signature. It's nothing personal and it applies to all religions. It's nothing personal, we just don't want the drama that can come along with religion.
Yup

Members online