Lightest Linux Distro?

Hello, I am a learning development and I have a HP Stream Laptop 14 laptop with 32GB storage and 4GB of ram, Most distributions take up about half of my storage. Is there any very light distribution that only uses 4-6GB and has a full desktop enviorment that i can use for development. The main reason for wanting such a low storage distro is I plan to run local host servers and interpreters like nginx and python3.7 and I need the storage for these servers along with writing some sources codes and running stuff like filezilla and brave browser. I am currently using MX Linux which also takes up 50% of my space.
Note:
Arch is ok, but debian/ubuntu is requested

Optional request:
with a good desktop and or easy to use interface
32G? on amazon i have buy a hd 320G 2,5'' 19,70€ So, you have not more problem!

Try Lubuntu.
Install creating system partition (/) in BTRFS and create other partition for HOME using BTRFS.
After remove programs that you not need.
Edit fstab to compress-force=zlib
After defragment each partition.
The system will compress each file in both partitions.

Only AntiX Linux, there are not currently light Linux distributions which works good, if you plan to use Python etc. soft.

AntiX is available in 32 or 64 bit.

is more fast than Lubuntu ?
Lubuntu is also lightweight distro, but AntiX Linux is much more developed, therefore we can say AntiX is faster too. AntiX Linux developers also have MX Linux distro - TOP 1 Linux currently.

I see that the main detail when reply about the more light system is about RAM usage ... Using here in moment Lubuntu 18 and use less of 200 MB and version 20.04 use less of 380 MB using LXQT

Arch?

Arch anyone?

No seriously. A brand new KDE session on most Arch systems is less than a GB of RAM.

Members online