Learning to Walk Again in Ohio?

Homer is a 'like'.

See the like I've given your comment. It's not a smiley.
yabbut is there away to include homer in the original text (like if he was a smiley)?

yabbut is there away to include homer in the original text (like if he was a smiley)?
No, the smilies are a different collection from the "reactions" (likes).

But you can get a little creative if you investigate...
sherlock.png

Last edited:

Not with the same mechanism, no. You can always just add an image, as our friend @atanere has demonstrated.

Not with the same mechanism, no. You can always just add an image, as our friend @atanere has demonstrated.
My kids always seem to have an apropos image immediately on hand for whatever the current subject is, bu I was more curious about the built-in features of, for instance, the forum software or of a texting app. I try to write such that my meaning doesn't need a graphic to convey the meaning, but just the right emoticon or emoji can often help when the mood or tone of the text is otherwise ambuguos.

Oooh! I just invented a new word and I think I'll keep it around: "ambuguous". I'll need to refine what it means, but, for now, pretend it's just like "ambiguous". I might be able to work that into the thread about "favorite Windows version". :cool:

Sorry to hear about you having problems with walking.

are you detecting a balance problem....disoriented in any way?....
If you have a balance issues also get your head scanned, because someone I know had balancing issues as well. When they got their head scanned they ended up finding a brain tumor which caused them to have balance issues.

Oooh! I just invented a new word and I think I'll keep it around: "ambuguous". I'll need to refine what it means, but, for now, pretend it's just like "ambiguous". I might be able to work that into the thread about "favorite Windows version". :cool:
How about.... ?

ambuguous [adjective]: 1. uncertainty whether a bug or a feature

Sherri, Maarten's @f33dm3bits post 2 above made me think - inner ear problems and infections can affect balance, a check for that could be in order?

Chris

@atanere

Ambuguous [adjective]: 1. uncertainty whether a bug or a feature
[Noun]: Commenly misspelled as 'Amboogorous'
A fast moving projectile of crust and sticky greenish phlegm set in motion without concern for a final destination.

ambuguous: the insect remains on a car windshield :oops:

Speaking of which... have y'all noticed how much less ambuguous there is on windshields these days?

Sherri, Maarten's @f33dm3bits post 2 above made me think - inner ear problems and infections can affect balance, a check for that could be in order?

Chris

I got some athletic inserts for my shoes. I've been on several nice walks on slightly steep grades. I haven't fallen again!

It sounds like this thread is turning into a spelling bee with all those replies describing what a word is.

You mean we are off topic in Off Topic?

ambuguous: the insect remains on a car windshield :oops:

Speaking of which... have y'all noticed how much less ambuguous there is on windshields these days?
That would be "disambuguate" - 'cause if it's on the windshield, you can't say u ate it. When driving an old Jeep at speed, keep the windshield in the "up" position,

I was/am a landscape designer. I had a business in Texas before going back to school. There are lots of ways to create microclimates if you know what conditions are needed and a good book to tell you what they are.

I always bought up the Christmas tree lights on clearance. They are great for keeping tropical plants warm enough in lean-to, make shift green houses in a Texas winter freeze.
The few folks here in The Buckeye I know that have live aloe, raise it inside. It really doesn't do well in our climate here.

What part of Ohio? If I may ask. Understand if you don't wish to say.

The few folks here in The Buckeye I know that have live aloe, raise it inside.

Aloe grows well inside even in my area. I don't even need to add artificial light, though it does slow down the growth during the winter. My shortest day is under 9 hours of sunlight.

Members online

Latest posts