Install anonsurf in Zorin/ubuntu

My VPN is from Panama. I suspect they give zero poops about India's laws.

Indian gov has ordered all the VPN companies to keep logs for the next 5 years so I have quit using the VPN'S
It seems the Indian gov't also insists that cancelled account's data is still to be kept for the 5 years regardless of cancellation.

Private Internet Access based in Panama looks good.

Hmm so many useful suggestions :D
Anyways we are getting sidetracked
If you guys don't know how to install anonsurf in Zorin then tell me a good tool/way to route all the internet traffic through the tor network

Anonsurf not only routes all your traffic through Tor.
You might as well just use Tor then, but as others have already mentioned there are countries with vpn providers that don't care about the laws in other countries including India.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this article
VPN companies are refusing the government laws
Surfshark told PCMag: "Surfshark has a strict no-logs policy, which means that we don’t collect or share our customer browsing data or any usage information. Moreover, we operate only with RAM-only servers, which means that any information that would usually be on the hard drive is wiped off automatically whenever a server is turned off. Thus at this moment even technically we would not be able to comply with the logging requirements. We are still investigating the new regulations and their implications for us, but the overall aim is to continue providing no-logs services to all of our users."
ProtonVPN said: "India's new VPN requirements will erode civil liberties and make it harder for people to protect their data online. Proton is monitoring the situation, but ultimately we'll never take any measure that weakens our VPN service or threatens the privacy of our users."
ExpressVPN also said: "We are keeping a close eye on the situation as it evolves, but want to be clear that ExpressVPN is fully committed to protecting our users’ privacy, including through never logging user activity, and will adjust our operations and infrastructure to preserve this principle if and when necessary. As a company focused on protecting privacy and freedom of expression online, ExpressVPN will continue to fight to keep users connected to the open and free internet, no matter where they are located."
But for the meantime, until there is a clarity in the situation I am planing to use tor

Members online