I need advice about what i got and what i need to do

Jasonthe74

Reaction score
Credits
Hello and i would like to say thank uIn advance for even considering what I’m about to say. First in for most I don’t know much about Lennox but the scenario I’ve been put through has recently let me to apply for a cyber security degree at a local college here. I don’t know where to start. I have a recurring problem no matter what Love distro i use Or if I download it from another location and assemble it to the USB there. I still get the same problems when I run it on my local machine. Once booting the live disc I have a combination of Hooks and private temporary Directory’s including a SH agent and other things that continue no matter what distro i use. No matter what distro i use There is a exception for a no login entry in any of the other TTYs. On some of the live the Strohs I get a folder in the root directory labeled ROFS that has a lot of system files that seem to come from the monte vista 2006 software line. These have showed up as a init folder and came from my iCloud account resulting that they were on my phone. I have a huge system control unit list . One that contains a fuse filesystem, a proc-sys-fs-binfmt, -.mount, dev-hugepage, dev-mqueue, rpc bind, multiple seasion scopes, bint_misc.mnt, cryptdisk and cyptmount and the list goes on. I also have noticed despite what kernel the disk is to use that it only use 5.2 now no matter what. I have a usr/src file that has two linux 5.2 header files, lime-forenstics , volatility, a broadcom-sta tar file and a bcmwl 6.30 file the latter two are what I believe ia driver files for my asus rc at5300 and the netgear router. In the volatility folder i have a kcore.elf file and getkcore.c and a makefile.

I have read, pull my hair, took stimulants and prayed to God but before i go and kill the person i think is responsible i need someones opinion. This formula is evident in all my computers, tvs and sadly all my phones. I also have the craziest ports opening 53, 80, 548,1990,5000, 5916,8200, 20005,33344 all at the gateway and my dns is my gw addr. Despite firewalls or iptables or if the system is installed or a live distro nothing changes,

I have a bios bug that shows in the log. It is there despite a recent upgrade. I have alot going on in userspace including buaybox. I have downloaded live distros and go to install them only to find them with altered files or a whack preseed file. I know the current driver for my wifi has a packet reader on it, my plymouth has a password for admin tool, a keyboard katchall and it goes on amd on.

I have called people and they think im nuts, hell i even thought i was but no matter how much i smoke or drink it will not go away. I have done some drastic things and it comes back and i even catch another session of root on my computer with a different tty than mine if I go online. And its quick not to mention its seems to want to download 2.7 g of material listed as webcontent after a install.
Listen i will supply any info requested ams i would love to find any person to help me that is reputable. I understand that shit is not free but im at the but a pfsense firewire, replace all routers, tv, laptops, new phones what to happen
Again. If there is any advice i would appreciate it dearly. This has wrecked the last four months of my life and totally consumed me i am ready to be able to us eyhe internet.

I cante u i have had my sessions taken over. I have qt, lightdm,X11, Ice-unix, etc i got 99$& problems and they are computer problems. Gbank u in advance for your help

Attachments

• E3ECB4BD-1A52-4AA8-990D-57E94E3C4B28.png
    E3ECB4BD-1A52-4AA8-990D-57E94E3C4B28.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 355
  • 7ECD76BC-3FE5-4E93-9480-03B1742EAD31.png
    7ECD76BC-3FE5-4E93-9480-03B1742EAD31.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 374
  • E6B300A4-1541-402E-8BC9-EA4F22C6037F.png
    E6B300A4-1541-402E-8BC9-EA4F22C6037F.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 343

Ans i would like to say thank u for making me feel important bc the jerks at stackoverflow sure didnt

Members online

Latest posts