How to use Kali Linux online

DanishZubair

Reaction score
Credits
Hi, I want to know how can i use Kali Linux, in a browser, without installing anything. I am doing some ethical hacking courses online, and I am struggling to find any online Kali Linux versions. I don't want to boot start my laptop, as that is complicated, and I have so many important files saved on my laptop. I want to keep the Windows operating system kn mt laptop, but also, complete the course, by doing some ethical hacking on Kali Linux online. Please let me know if you know any. Thank you.

Thank you for answering me, I am confused on where to write the command mentioned in the article, in the cmd of my windows laptop, or do i need to install Linux Kali, and add these command somewhere? I couldn't find the answer to this question, in the article. Could you pleqse explain me a where do I need to write these commands? Thank you.

Welcome to the forums
The normal ways of using any pen-testing distribution are
install to a separate internal or external hard drive, run in a virtual machine or run from a “persistent” pen-drive, or if you have W10/11 you can use WSL. Using any of these methods will protect the integrity of your window's installation.
Both a separate hard drive and “persistent” pen-drive will need to be booted in instead of windows, a virtual machine will run inside your windows as will WSL
you do not need Kali to learn pen-testing, and if you are not Linux proficient you will have trouble just trying to set it up [read thougherly the Kali documentation on their web site]

Thank you for answering me, I am confused on where to write the command mentioned in the article, in the cmd of my windows laptop, or do i need to install Linux Kali, and add these command somewhere? I couldn't find the answer to this question, in the article. Could you pleqse explain me a where do I need to write these commands? Thank you.
You must have a Linux OS installed first those commands are for a Linux terminal

If I were taking a formal classes in ethical hacking, I would install virtual machine software on my computer and run Kali Linux and the practice targets in virtual machines. One issue with virtual machines is that they need a computer with a lot of RAM and drive space. Virtual machines will let you:
  • Configure virtual machine Kali Linux and target systems for your Kali Linux learning.
    • If you have enough RAM, you can run multiple virtual machines at one time.
  • Put them on their own virtual network to isolate them from your regular network.
  • Take "snapshots" of a virtual machine's configuration, try something, and then revert back to the snapshot. I do it often.
  • Carry virtual machines around with you in a laptop. Take them with you to live classes or meet with others that have similar interests.
  • Download and try many different Linux distros to see which ones are interesting.
  • Use virtual machines as terrific learning aids for students studying computer-related subjects.
Tell us more about your computer. How much RAM and free drive space does it have? Can you install a virtual machine application on it like VirtualBox?

I currently have 15 virtual machines on my laptop - 5 Windows, 3 Macs, and 7 Linux. Usually I keep around 8 or 10 virtual machines around, but I have been busy lately. One of the virtual machines happens to be running Kali Linux right now, but I do not usually keep Kali around.

Staff online

Members online