then I change Line :
auth required pam_unix.so
to:
#auth required pam_unix.so

now ,when I reboot PC ,system always show me :
password authentication didn't work

I can not log in my PC
what can I do ?

To be able to log in, you need to reverse what you have configured by removing the #. You can do that in several ways.

You can boot to single user mode and then change that configuration. See here how to boot single:

Or you can boot up live disk and mount the drive on which the altered configuration has been made and change it back.

Or you can boot in recovery mode if that's available on the grub menu and again, reverse the configuration.

After you have made a change, unmount if you need to, exit, poweroff and then run a clean reboot.

为了能够登录,您需要通过删除 #.您可以通过多种方式做到这一点。

您可以启动到单用户模式,然后更改该配置。请参阅此处如何启动单:
[URL 展开=“true”]https://askubuntu.com/questions/132965/how-do-i-boot-into-single-user-mode-from-grub[/URL]

或者,您可以启动活动磁盘并挂载已更改配置的驱动器,然后将其更改回去。

或者,如果 grub 菜单上可用,您可以在恢复模式下启动,然后再次反转配置。

进行更改后,根据需要卸载、退出、关闭电源,然后运行干净的than
thank you very much!!!!!!

It's always best to have a strategy or plan in place before something like this happens...so it can be fixed without any hassles.

1. Have Timeshift snapshots...so you can restore a snapshot before you did this.
2. Have an image of your system on an External Drive...should anything happen including Drive failure you lose nothing and don't have to re-install everything.
m1212.gif

Members online