How can i install Linux on a Lenovo tb3-710f device?

13egliB

Reaction score
Credits
So I have this old Lenovo tb3-710f tablet computer that doesn't work correctly with the stock Android os.
I want to install any kind of Linux touch os but I couldn't find any documentation on it.
Could you help me out?
Sorry for bad English.

So I have this old Lenovo tb3-710f tablet computer that doesn't work correctly with the stock Android os.
I want to install any kind of Linux touch os but I couldn't find any documentation on it.
Could you help me out?
Sorry for bad English.
Welcome to the forums, Not all android machines are Linux compatible
you have a few starting problems
the cpu is a 1.3 gh ARM chip, so you will need an arm compatible distribution.
It will probably have either 8 or 16 gb storage chip [main drive] this will only be big enough for a very lightweight distribution
Also, changing an android to Linux is not straightforward. https://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Features/Convert-an-Android-Device-to-Linux

Welcome to the forums, Not all android machines are Linux compatible
you have a few starting problems
the cpu is a 1.3 gh ARM chip, so you will need an arm compatible distribution.
It will probably have either 8 or 16 gb storage chip [main drive] this will only be big enough for a very lightweight distribution
Also, changing an android to Linux is not straightforward. https://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Features/Convert-an-Android-Device-to-Linux
I've heard that Android is based on the Linux kernel.

I've heard that Android is based on the Linux kernel.
The original android was [many years ago] based on Fedora Linux, but it has been so extensively modified it has changed dramatically since then and is what many consider a distant 4th cousin, the fact that you cannot run android apps on Linux directly, shows how different they are

You can run some android apps on Linux but you have to use Anbox
I had a play with Anbox compatibility app, but was not that successful.