help please

glitch_

Reaction score
Credits
i have no idea what im doing im on a chromebook and want to disable enterprise enrollment and heard i could use linux but i have no idea what im doing or what to do can someone please help me

Welcome to the forums
Not all chromebooks can be converted,
Give us a clue, What is the full make/model of your chromebook ?

its a google chromebook acer Version 108.0.5359.111 (Official Build) (64-bit) hope this is what u need to help me

Acer have produced over 40 variants of their chromebook, ideally I need the product code number usually on a plate on the underside of the machine or possibly under the battery it will look something like this...
Acer 341 chromebook
(CB314-2H/CB314-2HT/C922/C922T)

ok its an acer R752 seires model no N18Q6 hope this is right

I cannot find that exact one on my list, [ some models are country specific]
however, I believe it to be an Acer Spin, with a 1.1gh Celeron dual-core CPU and a small 32gb flash drive, so my recommendations are you go for a medium or better still lightweight distribution for best performance,
chromebooks are not the easiest to install Linux on, and so I usually recommend the instructions in this article..

oh i have linux and the terminal on my chromebook i need help because i want to bypass enterprise enrollment but dont know the steps to do it

Make sure you follow carefully the instructions in this article [apart from basic upgrading where possible, I try not get involved with chromebooks they are a pain]

Members online

Latest posts