Funny meme

Vrai

Reaction score
Credits
Saw this posted elsewhere the other day and thought it was quite cute, clever, and funny.
hdmi.png

Maybe the truck owner thought it had to do with muscle cars from the 1970's. "Hemi-cuda" or something like that. But that was Chrysler not General Motors.

Those exhaust openings need to taper down. Otherwise they don't look enough like HDMI ports so the truck owner failed about that.

LOL I saw that on Reddit the other day.

Alas, there's Reddit drama going on so a lot of the site is going 'dark' on the 12th. I guess Reddit wants to charge for API access, something third-party developers have been free to do in the past. Some of the protesting subs are rather large, with millions of subscribers and active users.

I don't have a dog in the fight, so I'll just pop some popcorn. Also, I won't be paying too much attention 'cause Le Mans (a lovely 24 hour race) is having their 100th anniversary. I will be watching that.

It made me laugh. I showed it to my partner and she laughed too. A lot.

(Edit: Amplifying drivel deleted to spare others.)

Last edited:
I have a few...
linux_penguin_suck-microsoft.jpg
Giraffe snow.jpg
WindowsXPwithFirewall.jpg
WinvLinvMac.jpg
elf on a shelf.jpg

LOL i do that.

any_key.jpg

delete_windows.jpg

long_stransfer.jpg

m0103.gif

lol mine too xD WAAAAY back when rubber boots were still made from wood..

We used either a Unix (SunOS) or Linux on the servers and I'd already played around with Linux. I just used Windows because I needed to interact with Windows devices and companies that ran Windows.

I also had a background of Tux walking in the rain.

Members online

Latest posts