Didn't know where to post this but help would be appreciated

Tomatos0up

Reaction score
Credits
Okay so this is my first time here so idk where exactly to post this on but, I need help.
I have a Lenovo Chromebook duet and I need to run a minecraft apk on it; and I've done so before using this tutorial:
(TLDR: I debugged my Chromebook for it to be able to run apps I got off the web rather than just the Play Store.)
And this worked fine and dandy for what i needed to download, (basically i needed to download a Minecraft apk, but the downside is that i need to delete it and redownload a new version every time there's an update.)
And doing that was easy until i downloaded my brand new shiny Minecraft apk yesterday and tried to type in the commands through the terminal to get my apk running. And all was going smoothly up until i tried to actually install it using this command:
"adb install [filename].apk"
Now, instead of just installing the apk, it just says:
"error: more than one device/emulator
Performing Push Install
adb: error: failed to get feature set: more than one device/emulator"
So, in conclusion, my question is: What does this mean and how do i get my Minecraft apk to install?

I moved this to 'General Computing', though it might have gone into 'Off-Topic'.

While Chrome (the operating system) does use the Linux kernel, it's nothing like Linux. We here deal with real Linux, on the desktop and server. Very few of us will know anything about Chrome.

There are better forums for this, I'd imagine.

Last edited:
I moved this to 'General Computing', though it might have gone into 'Off-Topic'.

While Chrome (the operating system) does use the Linux kernel, it's nothing like Linux. We here deal with real Linux, on the desktop and server. Very few of us will know anything about Chrome.

There are better forums for this, I'd imagine.
Ah, so sorry, im not really knowledgeable in the differences between this kinda stuff. Thank you for letting me know.

Ah, so sorry, im not really knowledgeable in the differences between this kinda stuff. Thank you for letting me know.

It's all good. We'll likely try to help but this is really outside of our wheelhouse - at least collectively and generally speaking.

You're not in any trouble or anything. We're pretty easygoing here. We're well aware that people at least know that ChromeOS (and Android) are Linux-based. While that's technically true, they're far removed from the actual Linux we use on our computers.

Depending on your hardware and how locked down the bootloader is, you might actually be able to run Linux on your Chromebook. Depending on the specs, it might run just fine.

Open your ABD Shell

Type in adb devices - you should get an output like -

List of devices attached
emulator-5554 device
7f1c864e device

Use the -s option BEFORE the command to specify your device, for example:

adb -s 7f1c864e shell

Members online