Can't seem to change the time format in the panel.

Close, but no cigar, David.

You didn't even try it, did you?

Selection_013.png

And:

Selection_014.png

Though, I suppose I could have stuck with the format they use. I'm used to the hh, HH, mm, SS, etc...

Don't worry, Sherri - he is talking to me :)

I'll respond in a moment.

Wiz

You didn't even try it, did you?

Ya think? Should know me better by now, David. :)

If you take a closer look at your own screenshot, and wear your specs, you'll see that that is an

SS

at the end, not a

I did try your method yesterday, but did not post the results.

Here's a shot now, taken from a Live USB with LM 21.2 on a Sandisk stick

Ibs7Dew.png

Here, not logged in, hence the ads, and failed to show the Smart Tip, which I can tell you also shows the "SS".

The method I described at #18 is correct.

Cheers

Wizard

As the OP, I think formatting the time is the last thing I care about at the moment. As of now, I may learn how to change the format because it looks like I might be changing several times a day. I"m starting a completely new thread splintered from the one about imminent failarue of the HHD. I'm going to leave a link in that thread after I'm done with the opening thread!

Ha! You're right! I went back to the Mint box to triple check. I swear it used to be SS HH MM and all that - but maybe that was Windows convention? I guess that's what I get for making a hurried check of Mint. (I've been leaning on Lubuntu more so than Mint lately. A major release is coming, which is eating some of my time.)

If you take a closer look at your own screenshot, and wear your specs, you'll see that that is an

SS

at the end, not a

I did try your method yesterday, but did not post the results.

Here's a shot now, taken from a Live USB with LM 21.2 on a Sandisk stick

Ibs7Dew.png

Here, not logged in, hence the ads, and failed to show the Smart Tip, which I can tell you also shows the "SS".

The method I described at #18 is correct.

Cheers

Wizard

I'm especially fond of the red sports bra... Oh you bicker about the time. Sorry

I don't choose the ads... I never see them, as I am a Gold Member.

Cheeky sod. :)

Members online

Latest posts