Bluetooth is not working (Fedora 35)

Jaburu

Reaction score
Credits
i dont really know why, it just does not turn on, it appears that it is off and when I click to turn it on it remains off and does not turn blue, much less does a device appear, nothing happens, and when I turn it off it says: airplane mode.

that "something kill" appears that is not soft or hard blocked.
Screenshot from 2022-02-13 22-10-00.png
Screenshot from 2022-02-13 22-10-03.png
Screenshot from 2022-02-13 22-10-06.png

Make sure you have NetworkManager-bluetooth installed.

I haven't had the best luck with 'gnome-bluetooth' and bluez-tools.
But blueman has been working pretty good for me.

Also make sure bluetooth is turned on. In MATE you do it here. Not sure about Gnome.

1644808367636.png

Also make sure bluetooth is turned on. In MATE you do it here. Not sure about Gnome.

View attachment 11766
i cant turn it on or do anything with bluetooth, it doesn't open or I can select options, except the options: open the settings (screens that I showed) or turn off. i have network manager, gnome AND bluez. I just tried to download all three and it says I already have it

blueman is a different app.
dnf install -y blueman.

It is a gui, but you can launch it from the terminal.

how i said, bluetooth inst turning on, its always off even when i click to turn on, i showed in the post. to use blueman i need bluetooth on

I've seen laptops with an Fn + F key combination to turn bluetooth off and on.

Could that be the case here?

i'm new to forums and that things, forgot to say its a desk PC, i am using a bluetooth USB adapter.

You have not told us anything about your computer, so a quick look in the wife's crystal ball, tells me it's a laptop, your 3rd screenshot shows a possible hard block [nothing to do with the software] on your laptop you have a wireless switch, it may be a dedicated switch or a combination of keys to switch the wireless on.

Members online

Latest posts