Best way to study in bed?

oslon

Reaction score
Credits
I know it's not good to study in bed. But I'm far far from my college days. And I just need to learn on the job and keep upgrading myself. Winter is coming here so I wonder what's the best way to study in bed? What gears can be helpful for studying in bed? Any experts on this?

Yeah, they say you shouldn't study in bed - but I've done so with acceptable results. I studied like I normally would, though propped up on my side.

These days? In 2018 (five years ago, almost to the day - the 30th of October) I was in a wreck that left me mostly bedridden for quite a while. I ordered a new computer and set it up next to the bed with the monitor and keyboard on the nightstand. The sheets worked just fine as a mousepad. The stand is maybe 4 or 5 in (12 or so cm) below the height of the bed. So typing is pretty comfortable.

If I were to study in bed often, I'd set up something like that. The computer is still there and it still gets some use, just not nearly as much use as it got at the beginning. I'd not want to use a laptop in this situation and using a laptop directly atop a bed is a bad idea as it will not ventilate properly.

With your eyes open... I would imagine.
m0103.gif

I've heard it said that learning something just before going to bed to sleep helps the learning process, no idea how true it is, but might work for you.

Members online