any nice license management software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repondeo

Reaction score
Credits
hello. I have a small home-self made Operating System for commercial use. I'd like to find some nice license management software just like this one. https://www.techulator.com/resources/13414-Step-by-step-instructions-to-install-Windows-10.aspx any suggestions for commercial, and completely free use?

I tried to look it up, but people there were non-responsive at all, they just had it for a show. maybe they died. idk. only place they respond was pretty much Linux. org in all of internet.

I have banned some people previously, please do not reply here for those banned players.

thank you. :) :D

Y'all already had one thread closed for wasting our helper's time.

Granted, I'm just a glorified janitor, but my main role is to not allow our helpers to be abused. That's pretty much at the very top of the list of what I'm supposed to do.

I'll leave the thread open for now, but you're unlikely to get much help from those most able to help you.

Remember, it takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and only a few seconds to lose it.

I have banned some people previously
and you sir, are a pompous ass.

Would you care to add my name to your "banned list'?

I would consider myself privileged to be added.

You would do well to read carefully, the words from @KGIII, above

Y'all already had one thread closed for wasting our helper's time.

Granted, I'm just a glorified janitor, but my main role is to not allow our helpers to be abused. That's pretty much at the very top of the list of what I'm supposed to do.

I'll leave the thread open for now, but you're unlikely to get much help from those most able to help you.

Remember, it takes a lifetime to build a good reputation and only a few seconds to lose it.
Oh really? That teaches you change all the watermarks, and designs of OS? And add media creation tool? And keys and distribution mounts? and code generators?

And you're still banned. please don't reply to this thread any further. And no, you're the one who has a picture of a donkey.

LOL The chump thinks they can ban a mod. They were banned with a note saying "No. You are banned."

Alas, I must lock the thread. It's the responsible thing to do, though I'm sure some of you would like to offer your thoughts on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online