An Interesting blog on Firefox/Mozilla

I found this article interesting. and somewhat enlightening.
Good read, and TY for sharing.
I think this was the take away from that article:

Stop living off the scraps and leftovers thrown across the fence from Windows and macOS browser makers, and focus entirely on making a browser engine that is optimised fully for Linux, its graphics stack, and its desktops. Have the major stakeholders work together on a Linux-first – or even Linux-only – browser engine, leaving the graphical front-end to the various toolkits and desktop environments.

These are the numbers so far this month. Note that my Firefox user percentage will be higher due to it being the default browser in Linux. That's just the way it is.

Selection_003.png

I included OS stats to demonstrate the numbers that are using Linux in my case.

Those are the numbers from linux-tips.us - AwStat's numbers to be specific. They only represent the first half of the month.

Good article thanks for posting.
I don't care for Google or Google Chrome.
I use Firefox and Firefox ESR and Chromium.
I hate to admit it but Google Chrome browser supersedes the rest as a complete all in one browser.
I'm using Firefox and Firefox ESR and Chromium until they're no longer worth using and then I'll lower my standards and use Google Chrome.
I'm not a fan of the Google Chrome browser clones I'd rather use the real thing and keep my eye on the enemy Google Chrome.

Staff online

Members online