A reintroduction

noelw

Reaction score
Credits
Hi all. I am a 67 year old from NSW Australia. I have been using Linux Mint for 10 or so years. I absolutely love it. As I have noted previously I have just installed it on a 2012 27 inch imac. It is an absolute beauty. I will be replacing the old hdd with a Samsung ssd next week. This seems like a friendly site and I am sure I will enjoy it. Thanks for the add.

Welcome! :)

(I've only been here a short time myself, but I would agree wholeheartedly about the friendliness here.)

G'day Noel, Welcome to Linux.org

Aussies everywhere !...plenty of beer as well !

I live in northern NSW....just above Armidale in Glen Innes....yes, it's cold up here.

Plenty of Aussies to keep us company, ....we also welcome folk from all over the globe

Hello @noelw,
Welcome to the Linux.org forum, enjoy the journey! :)
I use mint most of the time also. Been using it since it was first introduced.
Currently using the beta version of LM 21.2. Cheers!

Welcome Noel!

And a welcome again from me. ;)

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

(I've only been here a short time myself, but I would agree wholeheartedly about the friendliness here.)
I second this ...

Lots of nice (and helpful) folks in the forums and the Tutorial section is GREAT

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the Forum.
m0135.gif

I also love and use Mint Cinnamon and I also swapped my HDDs for SSDs...Tower over 4 years ago and my 12 year old Laptop some time ago...best thing I ever did...Linux and SSDs that is.
m1211.gif

Members online