• Thread starter Deleted member 137406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not do well with a digestive track problem. Cabbage is also known to cause gas.

I like cabbage. I do not like turnip (nor parsnips). I've tried. I've tried about every turnip variation you can think because almost every time I mention that I don't like turnip they try to feed it to me in a way that they're sure I'll like it.

No... No, that [beep.wav] is disgusting. They can take their turnip and [beep.wav] right off with the [beeeeeeep.wav]. I do not like turnip. My mother liked the stuff and used to sneak it into all sorts of stuff, like beef stew. Horrible, horrible stuff. It's food unfit for human consumption, as far as I'm concerned.

I've eaten a goat's eye, sheep brains, and hot dogs made from cow tongue (and so much more), but turnip is right out of the question.
I hate turnips but will gladly consume them over goats eye, sheep brains or cow tongues. Yikes!!

I hate turnips but will gladly consume them over goats eye, sheep brains or cow tongues. Yikes!!

Oh, tripe... Tripe is another food that's horrible. I am not sure how people eat that, but we all have different tastes so I guess that's the reason.

Tripe is pickled cow, or other sorta similar critter, stomach. Not too far from my home is a dear old lady that I share my venison with every year. She takes the stomach and turns it into tripe, so I've had both beef-critter and white tail deer tripe. Neither was good.

Locking this Thread with a view to delete.

The OP appears to have asked for his Membership to be cancelled.

Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts