You guys are aces

ghostanon

Reaction score
Credits
I just wanted to say that having only been here a couple days and coming straight out and asking for some help, everyone so far has been very helpful and very friendly. That's not always the case on forums. I just wanted to say you guys are doing it right. I hope I am able to help out others and give back when possible. Thanks again to everyone I've met so far.

I'm moving this to Member Introductions, the OP can add to it if he wishes, and Members can say Hi.

Hi and welcome

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Hello and welcome. Won't be long until you're helping out someone with a basic question.

I'm moving this to Member Introductions, the OP can add to it if he wishes, and Members can say Hi.

Hi and welcome

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

That works for me. It might as well be their introduction thread.

So, I'll simply add:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Forum if I haven't done so already.
m0135.gif

This is a friendly Forum and has a few smart people too
m1213.gif
we don't belittle beginners as we see on many other Forums as we all have to start from scratch.
m1212.gif

Welcome aboard. :)

@ghostanon Welcome to forums here! Good to see you have made an introductory post! :) Tell us a bit about your Linux journey and how it became that you started using Linux?

Yeah, cuz I'm about ready to offer this 7900xtx for sale or trade. It's brand new and someone else can deal with this nightmare. I don't understand why in linux it has to be so difficult and why were always being pushed to 3 or 4 distros or else nothing works right. If I wanted one of those I'd already have it.

Hi and welcome

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz
My bad.

Probably nvidia 4090

Which is what I was going to get in the first place but I kept hearing about how good the support is for AMD. Well the issue I'm having seems like a simple one to fix but I can't seem to find a simple libclc piece of software. Not only that, this looks like something that has been going on for at least a couple years.

Staff online