What TV series are you watching?

catacombs

Let's discuss the TV shows and miniseries.

I'll start:

Recently finished Cherbobyl. An amazing miniseries on HBO that unveils, in painstaking detail, the events before, during and after the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster.

Peer

All StarTrek series
M*a*s*h
The big bang theory
The A-team
Knightrider
Stargate SG1, Atlantis
Mc Gyver
The Simpsons
American dad

poorguy

"The Invaders" it's an oldie and it's on Saturday night 11pm CST on OTA MeTV.

Nik-Ken-Bah

Don't watch TV that much generally whatever the missus is watching and seems interesting like Mid Summer Murders, Master Chef Ukrainian version, and such, She likes a lot of Murder mysteries and ones that are based on real case histories and one Russian I do like as most of his real case histories he tells you what it was like to live in the CCCP (USSR ). I hear more than watch it even when sitting at the computer.

Condobloke

Whichever of these are being produced at any time...I will be watching them.

Currently...
18/10/2019
17/10/2019
16/10/2019
15/10/2019
14/10/2019
12/10/2019

wizardfromoz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Yeah I watch the same as him :)

That's being facetious.

It's scary how many of the same shows we watch, and then it shouldn't be. Brian and I have known each other for 5 years and communicated every way except for face-to-face (to be remedied on his return to Australia), and we're like brothers.

But Elaine and I also like Midsomer Murders, as with @Nik-Ken-Bah , and "Ken" have you noticed there are always at least 3 murders? If I get another chance to visit the UK, I'll cross it off my itinerary - there won't be anyone left alive.

Cheers

Wiz

Condobloke

My current favourites..?

New Amsterdam ...quick pace......topical....up to date/modern.....great cast

The Blacklist....whats not to like about James Spader....unique is a word that comes to mind

Members online