What TV series are you watching?

catacombs

Reaction score
Credits
Let's discuss the TV shows and miniseries.

I'll start:

Recently finished Cherbobyl. An amazing miniseries on HBO that unveils, in painstaking detail, the events before, during and after the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster.

All StarTrek series
M*a*s*h
The big bang theory
The A-team
Knightrider
Stargate SG1, Atlantis
Mc Gyver
The Simpsons
American dad

Designated Serivor, Money heist, Lucifer. And last week I have completed the second season of sacred games.

"The Invaders" it's an oldie and it's on Saturday night 11pm CST on OTA MeTV.

Don't watch TV that much generally whatever the missus is watching and seems interesting like Mid Summer Murders, Master Chef Ukrainian version, and such, She likes a lot of Murder mysteries and ones that are based on real case histories and one Russian I do like as most of his real case histories he tells you what it was like to live in the CCCP (USSR ). I hear more than watch it even when sitting at the computer.

Whichever of these are being produced at any time...I will be watching them.

Currently...
18/10/2019
17/10/2019
16/10/2019
15/10/2019
14/10/2019
12/10/2019

Yeah I watch the same as him :)

That's being facetious.

It's scary how many of the same shows we watch, and then it shouldn't be. Brian and I have known each other for 5 years and communicated every way except for face-to-face (to be remedied on his return to Australia), and we're like brothers.

But Elaine and I also like Midsomer Murders, as with @Nik-Ken-Bah , and "Ken" have you noticed there are always at least 3 murders? If I get another chance to visit the UK, I'll cross it off my itinerary - there won't be anyone left alive.

Cheers

Wiz

My current favourites..?

New Amsterdam ...quick pace......topical....up to date/modern.....great cast

The Blacklist....whats not to like about James Spader....unique is a word that comes to mind

Members online