Today's article is similar to a previous article - comparing files side by side...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
So, I wrote about this same thing before. I wanted to write this article but I didn't figure I'd write it this close to the other one.

Then, I thought about it. I realized that I was so going to forget to write this article. It was just what was going to happen.

This time around, we're using sdiff - and I included some handy pictures for you. Everyone likes pictures!

Actually, I tend to only use pictures when I think it is needed or especially helpful. I should include more because I've been told that Google likes them. But, Google recently made some changes. So, who knows? They do seem to like the site lately, sending quite a bit of traffic my way.

Entirely unrelated, but the 2nd most popular search engine (to send this site traffic) is actually DuckDuckGo. Maybe 10% of my search engine traffic comes from DDG. I have no idea why and I'm pretty sure DDG doesn't have 10% of the search engine market share. So, it's a bit disproportionate.

Hmm... Yeah, not even close to 10% of the market uses DDG.

There are times when I love WordPress. Specifically, I love the community that surrounds WordPress.

(I'm "Uninvolved" which is another username I use, as one might know if they're a Lubuntu fan.)

Though, for someone who's so uninvolved, I sure do seem to be involved quite a bit. Ah well...

Members online

Latest posts