Today's article follows up the previous article...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
In the previous article, you learned how to install Python's PIP.

You could stop at that point, but running PIP packages might suck because you don't have a defined path. If you add the path, you can just run the software in the terminal without specifying the directory.

It's a no-brainer kind of move. There are a number of possibilities, so I've chosen what I think is the easiest AND the one that works here on my systems. You may need to do some searching, but it seems to be something that's going to work for anyone using a .bashrc file.

Again, this isn't necessary. It's just a smart thing to do to make your life easier.

Amusingly, these two articles were written just so I can reference them at a later date. That's a whole lot of words for something that's just going to be a link in future articles. Hopefully, the articles will have some value to people coming in from search engines. Otherwise, I wrote all that just so I can eventually save some time.

I fixed it.

I have no idea how I fixed it, but it's fixed.

Basically, I have a bunch of plugins. I disabled them all (except the CDN, which I verified was working and is a pain to get configured properly). I loaded the site and it worked.

So, I figured I'd use the process of elimination and enabled them all again.

It still worked.

So, basically, I disabled and enabled all the plugins. It's fixed it.

Staff online

Members online