Text selection in Google Docs is not copied to the clipboard like in any other WYSIWYG editors in web browsers

Murz

Reaction score
Credits
I have a very annoying problem that text selection in Google Docs is not lead to copying the selected text to the clipboard while selecting, but this works well on any other WYSIWYG editors in web browsers (Chrome, Firefox).

Copying via Ctrl+C works well, but I prefer to copy via just selecting (and pasting the selection via mouse middle click).

So want to ask here, maybe someone, who also suffers from this issue, has invented a workaround to make this work well?

Thanks for the suggestion, but Ctrl+C works well, and I'm asking about "primary selection" when you can just select the text in one window by mouse, and paste it to another window via middle-click. It works in any window and any website, excluding only Google Docs (and relatives).

Thanks for the suggestion, but Ctrl+C works well, and I'm asking about "primary selection" when you can just select the text in one window by mouse, and paste it to another window via middle-click. It works in any window and any website, excluding only Google Docs (and relatives).
Google Docs does not work that way - https://support.google.com/docs/answer/161768?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
Why I don't know - just the way Google did it - they disabled that function