Terrible humiliation and insults

samoray

Reaction score
Credits
I turned around to help solve problems with the security of my computer. Instead of help from the Bulgarian society, I have received insults and derision.

I'm terribly upset I can not believe that the linux community is such a thing! Two days open.

I turned around to help solve problems with the security of my computer. Instead of help from the Bulgarian society, I have received insults and derision.

I'm terribly upset I can not believe that the linux community is such a thing! Two days open.

Hi @samoray, and welcome to the site. Since this is your first post to our forums, I'm not quite sure what you are talking about. Do you have a Linux problem or question that we can help you with?

Cheers

Samoray,
Welcome to the group. I am sorry that you had such a bad experience on the other forum,:( but it is very unlikely that you will have that problem here. We are all about helping and nurturing here:D. I see that you already have a couple guys ready to help. You might begin by telling us what your hardware configuration is, and what distribution you are using. Feel free to ask questions, and don't forget to have fun.

Happy Trails,
Paul

Last edited:

Staff online