SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER

f33dm3bits

Gold Member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits

LOL I haven't seen that video in a long time. You might also like "Salad Fingers", if you're into the nonsensical and sureal. They're on YouTube as well.

This?

Man... Now I'm going to have "Charlie" stuck in my head all day.

It has been quite a while since I last watched them. I should watch 'em all again.

Yup.

+1 Salad Fingers. It's weird.

Yup.

I was introduced to them both around the same time, though I'm not sure that they'd created the last few Salad Finger episodes.

Man, it took me forever to remember (and find) the one with llamas.

It's a bit more dark, but still quite amusing.

It's a bit more dark, but still quite amusing.
LMAO, that's so hilarious!! That is going in a personal Youtube playlist, thanks for sharing that!

That is going in a personal Youtube playlist, thanks for sharing that!

"But Carl!!!"

That one could have used some additional episodes.

I'll have to click watch another time, though I think I've already seen all of them.

I have pretty much no free bandwidth. I'm doing some much needed upgrades and that's saturating my connection. I wish Starlink worked in my neck of the woods. Alas, they do not. So, I'm pretty much offline for the night.

@f33dm3bits @KGIII
They are ones I have not run across on YouTube.
When were they first put on air?
I had to chuckle with the Llamas though. As I also belong to the DeviantArt web site and have a page where I post my poetry using pictures as background. The artists on there can give each other llamas. I get them then give the giver one back. Its all good fun.

When were they first put on air?

I think they're about a decade old by now.

I'm not sure, but I think this is one that they're still working on and I think the playlist is backwards

No wonder I don't know nuttin' about them. :eek:

That user's channel has a bunch of other stuff. It's disorganized and hard to find interesting stuff, but there's interesting stuff there.

Hmm...

If you're not all that busy, follow this link::

Enjoy! They're often quite funny and they're just a bit weird.

Staff online