Satanic Music, Satanic Ritual Music, Satanic Chants and other Dark Music

"The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new land
To fight the horde, sing and cry

Valhalla, I am coming "

hammerfight.gif

I have to say that I am disappointed.
I don't like this stuff either, and maybe this wasn't the best way to handle it. I also don't think having this stuff show up on the forum sends a good message about what this sire is for.

But I'm not sure @f33dm3bits was out of line, given that certain other types of music was permitted.

There are (very few) rules stating what is not permissible to discuss, and if someone is going to come right up to that line and it's allowed, then it really isn't fair to arbitrarily disallow someone else.

Would the situation be different if I started a thread about music with a certain political viewpoint? I don't know. I'm just kind of thinking through this as I write.

I guess I'm just trying to say I'm surprised the other thread was allowed given the rules of this site. Sharing music is one thing, but creating a thread to share music in a specific religious context (even if it's not technically being discussed) is something else.

I guess I'm just trying to say I'm surprised the other thread was allowed given the rules of this site

Likely in the next 24 hours I will post a Thread in either of Site Announcements or Forum Assistance.

Peter Gundry was a great find, well done, I wasn't aware of him. However I'm sure you haven't even listen to what you posted, maybe a click in the middle and one towards the end, and for that I doubt

I hope you didn't search for all those with google... you may ring a bell with those keywords

Horrified - Argentum Astrum

Dark

Latest posts