Problems with Wireless Connection to the Enternet.Debian8

V

Vadim Lobov

Hello, everyone!

Here is my problem - after 15-30 minutes after connection to the web it is just shutting down!
I've checked everything in WiFi settings. The icon of WiFi shows that connection is still running.
This happens only on my laptop

(sudo /etc/init.d/networking restart) - useless

Please, help me to find a solution

Hi, use dmesg to find out the actual problem, either switch to tty1 if your X is not running on it, it shows all messages for a session.

Hi, use dmesg to find out the actual problem, either switch to tty1 if your X is not running on it, it shows all messages for a session.
Could you please give a more detailed answer. I'm not a native English speaker, and I'm using Linux for a week maybe

Could you please give a more detailed answer. I'm not a native English speaker, and I'm using Linux for a week maybe
To switch between ttys you want to use Ctrl+Alt+F(1-7, depends on the number of wanted tty and overall number of them).

For example, I start my session using xinit, I have X session on tty7 thus I can switch to tty1 using Ctrl+Alt+F1 to see what's going on "under the hood".

dmesg(1) is a programme to print or control the kernel ring buffer, means it prints kernel messages. As wireless driver is a part of a kernel, you may be able to see some errors.

Welcome, good sir!..... :3 May I ask, what model of Laptop are you running.....? :) also, what did you get from running dmesg.....? :) Oh yeah..... When you want to log into TTY, make sure you type the name you gave yourself when you installed Linux..... For example, my name is..... ... ... Well, that's a secret..... :D Anywho, type your name, and then type the Password..... But, type your name in all Lower-Case FIRST, as Linux, for the most part, will make your name Lower-Case..... :) I say this to help you, since I know how confusing it might be at first to Login to TTY..... :D

Войдите в свой маршрутизатор и посмотреть, что BSSID есть. Скопируйте этот в буфер обмена, а затем открыть сетевые настройки беспроводной конфигурации. Перейти к идентичности и вставьте этот номер в BSSID части и сохранить его. Смотрите, если что лечит вашу проблему.

Members online