Problem with kdenlive interface

leo_skil

Reaction score
Credits
Screenshot_20240407_173427.png

Kdenlive

OS - Debian 12 KDE.

How can I customize the appearance of this program through the View tab so that everything looks correct and by default? (in the View tab this can be configured with checkboxes) That is. so that all the usual elements are there. The problem is that after installation the kdenlive program looks kind of mixed up, not what I'm used to seeing, so it seems like it's unusable.

I reinstalled this program several times on a new operating system.

Previously, this program had 2 monitors, effects and something else. I just want everything to be default or so I can use it like before.

Last edited:

Use a translator to translate it to English.

Sorry. It turns out that after I added the program to the KDE start menu, it strangely launched with the correct interface. Now everything is working.

To translate the text in the pictures, you need to type in a Google search: "translate text on pictures online" :

Screenshot_20240407_190636.translated.jpg

Кденлайв

ОС — Debian 12 KDE.

Как мне через вкладку вид настроить вид этой программы, чтобы все выглядело правильно и по умолчанию? (во вкладке Вид это можно настроить галочками) Т.е. чтобы все обычные элементы были. Проблема в том, что после установки программа kdenlive выглядит какой-то перепутанной, не такой, как я привык видеть, поэтому кажется, что ее невозможно использовать.

Я несколько раз переустанавливал эту программу в новой операционной системе.

Раньше в этой программе было 2 монитора, эффекты и что-то еще. Я просто хочу, чтобы все было по умолчанию или чтобы я мог использовать его, как раньше.
Translate this to English.

Переведите это на английский.
Translate:

Kdenlive

OS - Debian 12 KDE.

How can I customize the appearance of this program through the View tab so that everything looks correct and by default? (in the View tab this can be configured with checkboxes) That is. so that all the usual elements are there. The problem is that after installation the kdenlive program looks kind of mixed up, not what I'm used to seeing, so it seems like it's unusable.

I reinstalled this program several times on a new operating system.

Previously, this program had 2 monitors, effects and something else. I just want everything to be default or so I can use it like before.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts