Printer Driver for Epson Stylus XP 245

Ronald1969

Reaction score
Credits
There are hundreds of website explaining how to download and install the Ubuntu driver dor the Epson Xp245. But no one with the download itself. Except for one. But that is a secured locked website. So I can not get to the download links itself. I am talking about the Epson website itself. Does some have a DIRECT link to the Ubuntu or Debian printer driver dor the Epson Stylus XP245. My printer is printing blank papers with the driver delivered in the Ubuntu installation. Thanks.

I have a Canon printer. By default, the driver has the paper size set to card stock or some such, and the printer prints a blank page, and complains of wrong paper size. I fix my issue by changing the default paper size in my driver preferences.

I don't know if maybe that's your issue as well, but thought I'd mention.

Have a look here...https://download.ebz.epson.net/dsc/search/01/search/searchModule

I also have an Epson XP-245 printer and I downloaded Drivers from here.
happy0035.gif

Just make sure you type it as XP-245 not XP245.
happy0034.gif

Last edited:
There is a generic Epsom driver in the Ubuntu repository, I don't know if it will work with yours, worth a try, maybe.
Open software manager and enter Epsom in the search box

There is a generic Epsom driver in the Ubuntu repository, I don't know if it will work with yours, worth a try, maybe.
Open software manager and enter Epsom in the search box
the driver wich is WITHIN Ubuntu installation prints BLANK papers. That is why I opened this Thread.

Members online