One Day It Won't Be 'Off Topic'

Sherri is a Cat

Reaction score
Credits
I've been so busy lately it's just crazy! Since moving, I got this inexpensive laptop and installed Linux on it. I haven't had much time to ask questions here when I'm having a problem. For the most part, I either figure out a way around it or find an alternate way to fix it on my own before someone can answer my question. It's good that I've been able to mostly keep things going on my own, but I didn't get to learn how to fix the actual problem. People here didn't get to help me and I didn't receive the knowledge they have to share.

This is where the title comes from.

When my life finally settles down again, I'm going to come back with a list of questions. Rather than keep using the work-rounds I figured out, I want to know how to actually solve the problems.

I miss having problems!
I miss you guys!
My Linux shirt was delivered today. I'm using a friends address right now, so I don't have it yet.
I'll post a pic when I get it in my hands.

Give us a selfie when you're wearing it.

You can always hold a cat in front of your head for privacy, or wear a paper grocery bag.

If you go for the grocery bag, be sure to cut a couple of holes to see or you'll fall over again.

Cheers

I hate moving...done it a few time but never again.
1713757286229.gif

Staff online

Members online