Welcome to Our Community

While Linux.org has been around for a while, we recently changed management and had to purge most of the content (including users). If you signed up before April 23rd please sign up again. Thanks!

New Member Introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by animaguy, May 18, 2012.

1. animaguy

animaguy Guest

Hello World,

This is my formal introduction and a posting test as well.

Excited to be a part of this community and I am sure to have a lot of fun learning Linux.

Sent from my HTC Status using Tapatalk 2

2. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnne Guest

Hello and welcome to the forums. You will find a wealth of knowledge on here. :)

3. animaguy

animaguy Guest

ValerieAnne,

Thanks for the reply. I have been lurking for several days and I am delighted at all the information available and the helpful tenor and courteous nature of the members on this forum.

Sent from my HTC Status using Tapatalk 2

4. ValerieAnne

ValerieAnne Guest

You are very welcome for the welcome, everybody deserves to be welcomed to the forum, if for nothing more as it's the polite thing to do. :)

5. Darwin

Darwin Guest

Welcome - I really need to use Tapatalk more often, I keep forgetting about it.

6. Melissa

Melissa Guest

Hello and welcome! Are you new to Linux as well? I'm a noob myself and just trying to learn. I'm currently using mint.

7. JayGould

JayGould Guest

I'm trying to learn about Linux here too!

Are you looking for anything in particular? :)

8. animaguy

animaguy Guest

Hello Melissa,

I use Linux Mint. I am somewhat new but I am getting less new everyday.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

9. animaguy

animaguy Guest

JayGould,

Right now I am trying to learn how to build a web server and set up a development environment.