Linux.org under new management

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Credits
Hello, and welcome to Linux.org!

We are committed to creating a friendly, knowledgeable Linux community here. We're starting this process from the ground floor. We are currently in talks to bring articles from the old Linux.org site here, but in the meantime, please sign up as a new user and join the community discussions.

I actually built/managed the previous Linux.org for my previous employer but had to take a new job just after December of 2015. I'm proud and excited to have this chance again and see this rebuild as a great opportunity!

Thanks for visiting.

Rob

I think we all owe Rob a big Thank You for taking over the site and eliminating the problems this site has had in the past! I look forward to the future of Linux.org!

Thank you, Rob!

I totally agree! Many thanks, Rob! It's going to be great watching this site grow and thrive again!

So Rob, Where is the old site, now? I would like to copy my avatar over to this one.

Hi VP - thank goodness nice to see you here thought all the people I conversed with in "the old days" were gone.

We are committed to creating a friendly, knowledgeable Linux community here. We're starting this process from the ground floor. We are currently in talks to bring articles from the old Linux.org site here, but in the meantime, please sign up as a new user and join the community discussions.

I actually built/managed the previous Linux.org for my previous employer but had to take a new job just after December of 2015. I'm proud and excited to have this chance again and see this rebuild as a great opportunity!

Thanks for visiting.

Rob
how i downlad

Thanks for visiting.

Rob
We're happy to BE here, good sir!..... :3 Thank you for all that you do....... :3

I think we all owe Rob a big Thank You for taking over the site and eliminating the problems this site has had in the past! I look forward to the future of Linux.org!

Thank you, Rob!
Well hello there, good sir..... :3

Members online