Linux MTPaint or Kolourpaint question?

Nao57

Reaction score
Credits
So... I'm still new to Linux. There's things that aren't the same. If I was editing a jpg file in windows. I'd go to edit. And then I'd go to properties to set how wide and tall the canvas was that the jpg pic was in. If I did that, I could set it so that there wasn't any empty white space around the pic, so that it would cut off everything outside the pic by having the edges match the file settings edges.

When i try to go to do this in Linux MTPaint or Kolourpaint I can't see how to do that? Its not in the right place or not the same thing?

How do I do that?

Thanks.

I can only speak for myself, but I very much love Kolourpaint, never tried MTPaint before.
But if you don't want to pull much dependencies, use Kolourpaint for KDE / Qt Enviroment and MTPaint if you are on a Gnome Based Desktop Enviroment.

I can only speak for myself, but I very much love Kolourpaint, never tried MTPaint before.
But if you don't want to pull much dependencies, use Kolourpaint for KDE / Qt Enviroment and MTPaint if you are on a Gnome Based Desktop Enviroment.
Oh! You picked a really cool user name! I should have thought of something fun like that.

Members online