I wanna find the rarest distro.

J

Jatin Kaushal

Hi. I like trying out random distros but lately, I can't find any un popular distros. So, if you guys know any one, just let me know. And oh, not anything like linux lite or puppy, I love em' but not really looking for something so light.

Hi. I like trying out random distros but lately, I can't find any un popular distros. So, if you guys know any one, just let me know. And oh, not anything like linux lite or puppy, I love em' but not really looking for something so light.
I would hope, the most despised Distro in the history of Linux, has been removed from all computers, and NO copies of it are actually running! If not, then Caldera is probably the rarest! ;^)

For more information why the Distro and the company are the most despised, please start reading Groklaw from the second posting forward!

dunno, about anything missing from distrowatch.com is probably rare

VjdeV4J.jpg

Does anyone know where can I find apartheid linux? Wanna try it for it's name ;)

P.S I'm not racist

This isn't Linux, but you could try Plan 9 From Bell Labs.

@arochester , thanks for remembering and suggesting my article!

@Videodrome and @Jatin Kaushal , GNU-Hurd and Minix are two other odd non-Linux operating systems to try. Minix inspired Linus Torvalds to make Linux and GNU-Hurd is similar to GNU/Linux, but it uses the Hurd kernel instead. However, GNU-Hurd cannot be installed on a dead badger; ask @Yesyesloud , he would know (^u^).

Want to find the rarest distro in the world?
It's called Jatinux. One you created yourself :D.

@Yesyesloud

...Strangely I really have a dead badger. ( OK it's a stuffed baby badger, but it'd definitely dead.) I just can't work out where to stick the flash drive for installation...

Members online