I am not a gamer, and a Linux version isn't yet available, but this looks interesting:

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits

It's a 'gaming' browser - with some interesting features, like limiting how much RAM and CPU the browser can use. I'm intrigued.

Opera has been at the forefront of browser development (minus a section in the middle when they were mostly just a Google Chrome copy) since some of the earliest days of browsing. They were truly a pioneer back in the day.

I even used to *pay* to use Opera.

(I don't really use Opera these days.)

I don't find any browser games entertaining or worth my time, most people have decent hardware and you can't tell me that browser games take more resources than locally run games so I don't see the point to a special gaming browser.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure that it's for browser games but so that you can limit the resources used when you're playing and streaming games, so that those resources can be used for other things - such as the games themselves.

I find the idea of limiting memory per tab interesting, even though I'm pretty much never going to run low on resources. Most of what I do isn't very computationally expensive.

looks pretty interesting upon reading but browser games aren't for me, I play games on my machine from steam

Members online

Latest posts